The Dark Shadow Shrine

embrace the darkness; that you may see the light nestled within it......

Friday, August 31, 2007

Year 3 Lit CourseWork

Hi

Have replied to all who submitted your drafts, even the late ones, if your draft reached my mailbox by today. Will no longer be responding to any more drafts from today onwards except:
1) if you need me to clarify my blue comments in your draft which I've emailed back to you (just email your queries to me)
2) verbal feeback when school starts next term BEFORE the deadline (u must come see me with ur draft).

DEADLINE: 12 Sep 2007 Wed before 5pm. Only PRINTED copy of your final draft will be accepted.
Be reminded that this will constitute 20% of your lit exam grade at the end of this year.
Be also forewarned about the consequences of plagiarism!

GCM