The Dark Shadow Shrine

embrace the darkness; that you may see the light nestled within it......

Monday, August 06, 2007

Year 5 Lit Conferencing Reminder

In case you didn't realise, the conferencing sessions for your World Lit assignments start next week, i.e. Mon.
Refer to my previous blog entry dated 16 July for more details.

On the appointed day, come see me with the following:
1) your draft (be forewarned about the penalty for PLAGIARISM! whether unwittingly or otherwise)
2) filled up checklist (downloadable here: http://www.freewebs.com/jgcm/Checklist%20for%20use%20in%20preparing%20first%20draft.doc)
3) specific questions that you my have

Do note that a copy of your draft should have been passed to me at least two days before the scheduled appt.

For the 14 Sep deadline, be aware that you need to submit two things:
1) your final draft version (with a cover page outlining your name and school)
2) a copy of the draft which you showed me during the conferencing session

Do NOT email me anything!

GCM