The Dark Shadow Shrine

embrace the darkness; that you may see the light nestled within it......

Saturday, March 09, 2013

SAT morning Class ALERT!

Regarding the link for the Brainstorming Techniques handout in my earlier post (click HERE), I've tested it and it works fine. If the file doesn't open up, you may want to try right-click on the link itself and then save target file. Otherwise drop me an email at aegeansea09@gmail.com and I will send you a copy.

As for the example on Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, I also did a check and nothing seems to have confirmed their marriage though there were a lot of speculations about it. If you know of a link that confirms their marriage, do send it to me for verification. Otherwise, they still make for an excellent example of celebrities who make cohabitation fashionable as a lifestyle option. Note also the following:
-Elton John, Adam Lambert, Ellen Degeneres (gay lifestyle)
-Madonna, Angelina Jolie (adopting children from poor countries)

Sample Qn:
-To what extent are alternative lifestyles acceptable to your society today?
-'We are changing the world with technology.' (Bill Gates). Is this true?